Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Plato + Fact

Recall a time that you heard a statement of “fact” that was later found to be untrue. It can be from a parent, a teacher, a friend, a government official, a book, or a film. How did you find out it was untrue and how did it make you feel? Did it change your outlook on anything?

I was going to X block today, but it turned out I had an unexpected appointment with Phyllis to help me find things to use. I was really shocked by this and I needed to get a Spanish essay done. I was getting really stressed and I got very stubborn, but then later we resolved everything. I found out that I wasn't going to X block when Ephraim said "you have an appointment with Phyllis." I wasn't happy when he told me because I thought I was going to X block. Even though we sorted everything out, I am going to keep a schedule of when I am going to have appointments with Phyllis so I know when they are coming up and I won't have to be surprised or disappointed. Then it won't be a problem if I can keep a schedule and know what's going to happen.

No comments: